Set sail for the recreation mecca of America's rivers!
Wine lovers and foodies revel in tours and tastings—we think Syrah tastes even better when sipped from the bow and overlooking the hills of the riverbank.
And for the adventurer, explore the Cascade playground by hike, kayak, raft, skiff, or swim. It’s all impressive and all-inclusive.
7-night river cruises on the Columbia, Snake & Willamette Rivers
BOOK BY JULY 31ST
Save $700 per couple ($350/person) or $700 per solo traveler on select 2019 departures
Don't forget to mention this promo code: RIVERS700.
PLUS ASK US ABOUT UNCRUISE'S FAMILY DISCOVERIES PROGRAM
Save $500 per child 8-13 years old
Rivers of Adventure from $5195 (before savings)
2019: Sep 7, 14, 21, 28;
Oct 5, 12, 19, 26
Rivers of Wine & Culinary from $4295 (before savings)
2019: Nov 2, 9, 16, 23
RIVERS OF ADVENTURE
Inclusive adventure cruise on the Columbia & Snake Rivers
7 nights Portland, Oregon – Clarkston, Washington (or reverse)
INCLUDED ITINERARY HIGHLIGHTS:
- Deschutes River rafting trip
- Hike, kayak, swim, and skiff at: Palouse Falls State Park, Columbia Hills State Park, and Ft. Clatsop, a Lewis and Clark National Historic Park
- Multnomah Falls walk and visit
- Jet boat ride into Hells Canyon National Recreation Area
- Bike (or shuttle) and wine outing in Hood River Valley
- Rowena Overlook hikes at Tom McCall Nature Preserve
- Transit eight locks and tour the Bonneville Dam Visitor Center
- Presentation by a Nez Perce tribal member
- Narration by natural and cultural history guides
RIVERS OF WINE & CULINARY
Inclusive Columbia River wine & culinary cruise with visits to Oregon & Washington wineries
7 nights Portland - Portland
Pull out the corks! Pacific Northwest AVAs, bunches of wineries, dozens of varietals, chef demonstrations, and an onboard sommelier. Plus, hand-crafted meals and pairings, exclusive brewery and winery tours, on-foot exploration, and a week of relaxation on the sweeping landscape of the Columbia and Snake Rivers —an oenophile and foodie’s dream.
INCLUDED ITINERARY HIGHLIGHTS:
- Onboard sommelier and farm to table culinary demos
- Winery tours in Washington and Oregon AVAs: Columbia Gorge, Walla Walla, Red Mountain, Willamette Valley
- Cruise through the heart of the Columbia River Gorge
- Wine, craft brews, kombucha, and cider tastings
- Wine-pairing lunch and cooking demo at Walter Clore Wine & Culinary Center
- Food and beverage demo with a local chef in Astoria
- Local culinary delights at historic Gesa Power House Theater
- Rodin sculptures, European paintings, Native artifacts, and Northwest art at the Maryhill Museum
CONTACT US FOR FULL ITINERARY DETAILS,
PRE/POST CRUISE LAND PACKAGES,
AND AVAILABLE DATES
Life On Board an UNCRUISE Adventure
UNCRUISE ADVENTURE SHIPS share a common goal—to bring relaxation, comfort, and camaraderie to adventurers. The ambience is welcoming and casual. The crew calls you by name and quickly knows your preferences, making you feel right at home. And by the end of the cruise, you and your fellow travelers will feel like one big family.
You’ll be impressed with how enthusiastic and accommodating everyone is. There’s good energy and excitement. Meals are plentiful and scrumptious. Guests say it’s a classy, well-run operation. What they least-expected though, was the bonding. Sharing adventures with people who became friends for life, and meeting so many returning passengers.
Outer Decks & Inner Spaces
- An inviting dining room with open seating, mouth watering handcrafted meals and beverages
- Main lounge with a variety of board games, books, DVDs, and plenty of space to kick back and watch the landscape go by
- Observation decks for wildlife viewing and relaxing under the stars
- Open bridge policy—visit with your captain and mates
- And possibly, a galley tour (it’s amazing what they do in this space)
Everyone has their preferences, be it solitude or a few laughs with others. And on board, it’s easy to have both. There are quiet nooks and crannies to dive into a good book or sketch the passing landscapes. Visit the captain on the bridge and learn about navigation. Or maybe you’d rather hang out in the lounge or on the bow eyeing the next WOW! moment. It's always up tp you.
Wellness, Fitness, & Relaxation
- Relax in the on-deck hot tub*
- Nutritious meals with local ingredients
- Fitness equipment, laps around the deck, and on-deck yoga stretches
- Active adventure gear for kayaking, paddle boarding, snorkeling*, and hiking
Terms and Conditions Include:
Fares are per person double occupancy, in USD. Single fares are 'from prices' reflecting the lowest fare available in select cabins. Triple accommodations are available in the Admiral cabins 101 & 102; triple and quadruple accommodations available in the Owner's Suite. Inquire for pricing details. Charter up to 90 guests. Port taxes/fees are in addition to your cruise fare. Savings are subject to availability and offers may be withdrawn at any time.
FARES INCLUDE: Onboard meals; onboard spirits, wine, beer, non-alcoholic beverages; transfers and baggage handling between airport/vessel on embark/disembark days; entry fees to parks/preserves/winery; all from-the-vessel activities and equipment; wellness amenities: hot tub, fitness equipment, yoga mats, plus additional amenities and inclusions.